Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Direct Drive Freehub Body
When we need to adapt our Tacx direct drive trainer to work with a different cassette, or perhaps just need a replacement freehub, this freehub body is what we need. Pairing Campy cassettes with Campy drivetrains, and likewise Shimano with Shimano and SRAM with SRAM ensures the best shifting performance. This is why we recommend keeping the cassette on your trainer consistent with the one that's already on your bike for the best overall experience. This freehub body works with the Neo and Flux series of trainers and features durable aluminum construction with a steel insert that helps prevent the cassette from notching up the freehub body.
- Replacement freehub body for Tacx Direct drive trainers
- Compatible with the Tacx Neo and Tacx Flux series of trainers
- Comes in Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM, depending on your cassette
- Works with 10-speed cassettes if you use a spacer (not included)
- Neo 2T option fits the Tacx Flux 2 and Flux S trainers
- Item #TAC002T
- aluminum with steel insert
- Tacx direct drive trainers (Neo, Neo 2, Neo 2T, Flux, Flux S)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, indoor training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Fits perfect easy installation, jus five minutes with the correct tools
September 27, 2020
is the "One color, Shimano" the version T2805.01 (s) ?? Will it fit the Neo 2 (first generation Neo 2)?
September 22, 2019
Does it come with a lockring for the cassette? Or can I use a Shimano lockring with this?
June 19, 2020
Hi I have neo2 but want use 12 speed xo eagle This freehub will work so can ride mtb