Select Style & Size
Direct Drive Freehub Body
If you're looking to adapt your Tacx direct drive trainer to work with either a Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM cassette, or perhaps just need a replacement freehub, this 11-speed freehub body is what you need. Pairing Campy cassettes with Campy drivetrains, and likewise Shimano with Shimano and SRAM with SRAM ensures the best shifting performance. This is why we recommend keeping the cassette on your trainer consistent with the one that's already on your bike for the best overall experience. This freehub body works with both the Neo and Flux trainers from Tacx, and features a durable aluminum construction with a steel insert that helps prevent the cassette from notching up the freehub body.
- Replacement 11-speed freehub body for Tacx Direct drive trainers
- Compatible with the Tacx Neo and Tacx Flux trainers
- Comes in Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM, depending on your cassette
- Works with 10-speed cassettes if you use a spacer (not included)
- Item #TAC002T
- aluminum with steel insert
- Tacx direct drive trainers (Neo and Flux)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2019
Does it come with a lockring for the cassette? Or can I use a Shimano lockring with this?
June 19, 2020
Hi I have neo2 but want use 12 speed xo eagle This freehub will work so can ride mtb