Up To 20% Off
Why We Like The Direct Drive Freehub Body
When we need to adapt our Tacx direct drive trainer to work with a different cassette, or perhaps just need a replacement freehub, this freehub body is what we need. Pairing Campy cassettes with Campy drivetrains, and likewise, Shimano with Shimano and SRAM with SRAM ensures the best shifting performance. This is why we recommend keeping the cassette on your trainer consistent with the one that's already on your bike for the best overall experience. This freehub body works with the Neo and Flux series of trainers and features durable aluminum construction with a steel insert that helps prevent the cassette from notching up the freehub body.
Please note that the "Neo 2T" variants fit the model year 2020 or newer Tacx Neo 2T, Flux 2, and Flux S trainers. The "One Color" variants are for the pre-2020 Neo, Neo 2, Flux, Flux S, and Flux 2.
- Replacement freehub body for Tacx Direct drive trainers
- Compatible with the Tacx Neo and Tacx Flux series of trainers
- Comes in Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM, depending on your cassette
- Works with 10-speed cassettes if you use a spacer (not included)
- Neo 2T options fit the 2020 and newer Neo 2T, Tacx Flux 2, and Flux S
- "One Color" options work with pre-2020 Neo, Neo 2, Flux, Flux S, and Flux 2
- Item #TAC002T
- aluminum with steel insert
- [Neo 2T] Neo 2T, model year 2020 or newer Flux 2 and Flux S, [One Color] pre model year 2020 Neo, Neo 2, Flux, Flux S, and Flux 2
- indoor cycling, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited