Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Boost Trainer
Tacx is all about keeping you riding through the off-season with indoor training that's realistic and challenging. Their Boost Trainer does that, and it's a great option for power training. It comes with a manual resistance controller that allows you to set the resistance easily. The Boost Trainer benefits from a closed resistance unit, which highly reduces noise and offers a more peaceful ride. The trainer's magnetic brake provides an opportunity for intense interval sessions and power-based workouts that will keep you working hard. It even features a flywheel, which increases the feeling like you're riding on smooth tarmac, rather than pedaling in your living room. The Boost Trainer offers increased front wheel stability, and the support folds up with the system and turns into a carrying handle.
- Bike trainer that's ideal for high-intensity intervals and power training
- Unique dual material roller that prevents wear
- Manual resistance control that allows you to adjust as needed
- Realistic pedal stroke with an actual flywheel for a road feel
- The magnetic brake of the Boost Trainer enables power workouts
- A closed resistance unit reduces noise for a quiet ride
- Includes a free month with the Tacx Training App
- Item #TACD00H
- Bluetooth Smart, ANT+
- Operating System
- iOS, Android, PC
- front wheel block
- [folded] 565mm ÃÂ 410mm ÃÂ 245 mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.