Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The XR1.0 Carbon Saddle
The XR1.0 Carbon Saddle from Syncros is designed with a women's specific fit and enough cushioning for powering across root-latticed trails and rocky climbs. The addition of 7x9mm carbon rails and a carbon-injected nylon base add to the saddle's vibration damping power, too, so we feel comfortable riding tricky terrain all day. It features a light layer of PU cushioning and a soft microfiber outer cover that wraps over the entire saddle for protection from wear and tear. While this is a race-minded approach, this is not strictly a race saddle. Syncros includes a pressure-relief channel in the middle of the saddle for a strategic distribution of weight, and the positive material surrounding the channel is shaped to accommodate women's anatomies.
- A high-performance mountain bike saddle built for long rides
- A carbon-reinforced nylon base and carbon rails dampen vibration
- Light PU foam adds extra cushioning for increased comfort
- Microfabric cover wraps around the saddle to fight wear
- The central channel relieves pressure in soft tissue areas
- Available in two different widths for finding our perfect fit
- Item #YNS0003
- 7 x 9mm carbon
- carbon-injected nylon
- Seat Length
- 260 mm
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 140 mm, [wide] 150 mm
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.