Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select Style & Size:
RR1.0 Carbon Aerobar/Stem 440
Syncros appreciates clean lines, and nowhere is that more apparent than in its RR1.0 Carbon Aero Bar/Stem 440 cockpit. The use of unidirectional carbon construction throughout creates a stiff, extremely durable steering platform that dampens road vibrations and cuts down on fatigue, while the smooth, integrated stem design saves weight by eliminating the need for bar clamp hardware. Though the design focuses primarily on stiffness and low weight, Syncros does show attention to comfort by flattening the tops of the bars, providing a larger platform for resting palms during easy spins or long climbs.
The RR1.0's drops largely describe a traditional, rounded shape; however, Syncros adds a slight ergo bend to them to provide a stable platform for sprinting and multiple grip positions on the bars without diminishing the classic aesthetic. An 80mm reach and 130mm drop push this bar to the shorter, shallower end of the traditional spectrum without taking away from its versatility on a training or racing setup.
- Integrated carbon bar/stem for light, stiff control
- Design cuts down weight with no need for bar clamp
- Flattened top offers comfort offers space for resting palms
- Ergo bend lends stable platform for sprints and grip options
- Only compatible with the Syncros RR1.0 Aerobar/Stem Top Cap Kit
- Item #YNS0010