Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Universal X Pant
Looking for pants that'll keep your legs warm during chilly morning runs and afternoon cross country treks? Grab the Swix Men's UniversalX Pants. These pants' medium fit won't cut off your circulation, but it won't leave tons of fabric flapping in the breeze either. Knitted elastic back panels add to the Universal Pants' breathability, while wind- and water-resistant fabric elsewhere stands up to light flurries and harsh gusts. Swix gave the Universals articulated knees so you have plenty of room to move, and a full-length zipper for quick on-and-off action.
- A versatile, performance-hardy pant for cross-country skiing
- Wind resistant fabric protects from harsh winter conditions
- DWR treatment fends off precipitation
- Articulated construction offers unimpeded mobility
- Full-length zipper enables easy-on, easy-off
- Item #SWI007X
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.