Universal X Pant
Whether your kid has been on skis since he could walk or you are just introducing him to the sport of nordic skiing, the Swix Boys' Universal Pants are great for leisurely days on the track or days spent taking in the sights on a cross-country tour. Treated with a DWR to shed moisture, the pants are also fitted with stretch panels at the seat thighs, and lower legs, for maximum range of movement while he's in a glide. A mesh lining helps to maintain breathability, while full-length side zips allow him to lose even more heat on especially warm days.
- Comfortable and functional nordic skiing pants for long days
- Polyester material with DWR is quick drying and fights off moisture
- Strategically placed stretch panels allow for unrestricted movement
- Mesh lining wicks moisture off of your layers to keep you comfortable
- Full length side zips dump excess heat when the sun pops out
- Item #SWI005V
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2018
sizing information wrong
I was told by BackCountry that the boys version of this pant ran larger than the girls version, so I should order down a size for my daughter. However, this was too small for my daughter who wears size 6 (size 6 ordered). I've since found out that the boys and girls versions are the same and that there is not a difference between the two. Had to return.