Star XC 2.0 3&1
Forget about cold fingers next time you step into your Nordic skis—Swix has taken the best of the Star XC 100 Glove and created the Star XC 2.0 3&1. To ensure pinkie-finger warmth, the 3&1 design traps heat from your middle to pinkie finger in one compartment, while also promoting dexterity by separating your index finger and thumb. With the warmth of a mitten and the movement of a glove you'll be able to shed layers on the way up and add layers on the way down all while keeping your digits toasty and protected from the elements.
Swix' new "combi-cuff" system wraps down your wrist for a secure fit and a soft next-to-skin feel as you rotate your wrists while skating or skiing. And when sweat starts to build with all that movement, the hydrophobic insulation of the Star XC transports water away from your hand so you continue to stay warm and dry.
- 3-finger glove for dexterity and warmth at the Nordic center
- Heavyweight glove stands up to cold winter temps
- PrimaLoft Performance insulation keeps warm when wet
- "Combi-cuff" uses neoprene and acrylic for comfort and function
- Reinforced finger pads promote longevity in high-wear areas
- Pre-curved fingers resemble natural shape of hand for optimal fit
- Item #SWI00E2