Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
Star XC 2.0 3-in-1 Mitten
The Swix Star XC 2.0 3-in-1 Mitten incorporates the warmth of mittens with the dexterity of gloves for nordic skiing or snowshoeing. They are warm and highly breathable, the perfect combination for touring or classic skiing. Designed to fit next to the skin, the Star XC mittens have Lycra stretch in key zones and PrimaLoft insulation on the top of the hands for a balance of warmth and dexterity. Performance Amara palms offer grip and allow you to pause and snap some photos on your smartphone without taking your gloves off. Finally, their new and improved hybrid 2x2 cuff combines acrylic and neoprene on the upper side for durability and the ideal fit for your outdoor pursuits.
- Warm and breathable 3-finger gloves ideal for cold weather sports
- Lycra upper offers 4-way stretch for flexibility while skiing
- PrimaLoft insulation on tops deliver warmth and breathability
- Performance Amara palms offer grip and touchscreen capability
- 2x2 hybrid cuffs combine acrylic and neoprene for an ideal fit
- Precurved and rolled cap fingers improve fit and enhance dexterity
- Item #SWI00E1
- [upper] polyester, spandex, [lining] polyester, [palm] digitized Amara, [cuffs] acrylic, neoprene
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 31, 2019
Warm and comfortable
- I've used it several times
I bought these before a trip to Greenland. The gloves I'd been using couldn't keep my hands warm in Chicago. These kept my hands pretty warm despite below zero temps most of the time. They are a little tough getting on, but that also probably makes it easier to keep the heat in. The only complaint I have is that there aren't places to connect the gloves together when you aren't wearing them.