The Swix Lillehammer Pant delivers warmth and comfort not just for your cross country skiing, but also for walks around town, jogging, and cycling. Their softshell construction with a membrane in front offer wind and water-resistant protection keeping you dry and warm when you get caught in inclement weather. Reflective detailing helps keep you visible when your workouts start before the sun is fully up or after it has set for the evening. Zippers from the knees down make getting in and out of the pants a breeze and their broader leg finish offers a more casual look suited for afternoon walks around town.
- Comfortable, warm, softshell pants for skiing, jogging, and cycling
- Wind and water-resistant construction provides protection in storms
- Reflective detailing delivers higher visibility in the late evening
- Fly with zipper and snap button keep pants secure through activity
- Zippers from the knees down make getting in and out of pants easier
- Broader leg finish offers a more casual look for walks around town
- Item #SWI00EV
- Q & A
Proficient XC Pant!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125lbs
The Lillehammer Pant is a great mid-weight shell pant. Blocks wind nicely and offers protection from the elements. Not sure how this would hold up in pouring rain, as tends to happen in the South Cascades, but it was wonderful in the drier North Cascades region. I am a stickler about sturdy fasteners and the zippers did not disappoint. The brushed fleece inner offers a bit of extra warmth without making a sweaty situation. We skiied between 28F and 34F (both in direct sun and overcast conditions) and I was quite comfortable with a thin baselayer. On the sunny days, losing the baselayer would have been a slightly more comfortable option, actually. The cuffs stayed put over my boots and the zippered legs made getting kitted up a breeze. I ordered the small and am happy with the size - not crushing on my mid-section and the slim leg is perfect.