- Lightweight gloves for high-output, cold-weather activities
- Synthetic insulation traps in warmth in damp conditions
- Stretchy, breathable fabric allows plenty of movement
- Leather palm provides durable, malleable grip
- Precurved fingers encourage a natural hand position
- Item #SWI00DQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great quality and material, but not as warm as I was hoping. Looking forward to using these in less frigid temps.
Perfect for XC Skiing in Moderate Temps
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really love wearing these gloves for skate skiing. They are stretchy and comfortable. I have worn these in temperatures as low as the low 30s. My fingers did feel really cold starting out, but once I got moving, they warmed up. These would be perfect for XC skiing in the 30s to 40s. They seem to fit pretty true to size. I am normally a M in women's gloves, and I bought these in a M as well.