sale from $107.97 $179.9540% Off
An insulator on the Nordic track? Preposterous!
Not many cross country skier can say they've seen insulators on the tracks, but most Nordic skiers can say they've gotten uncomfortably cold in winter's coldest days. The Swix Men's Keltten Hybrid Jacket adds a touch of insulation at the chest, shoulders, and upper sleeves for such weather. The rest of the jacket is pure softshell styled for performance-oriented activities; it stretches, breathes, wicks moisture, and dries quickly to keep you comfy if you end up getting too warm. The insulated section is water-resistant to shed snowfall and light moisture.
- Hybrid jacket ideal for Nordic skiing in winter's coldest
- Insulated chest and sleeves add critical warmth in low temps
- Water-resistant shell keeps snowspray off the insulation
- Softshell waist and back ensure stretch and breathability
- Mesh lining enhances ventilation and moisture management
- Item #SWI009N
[body] 100% polyester, WR finish [waist, underarms] 86% nylon, 14% spandex
100% polyester (60g)
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back, 1 media, 1 zippered chest
nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring