Why We Like The Evolution Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket
Swix is all for training in all conditions: Showers, mud, wind, snow. You name it, they've got a product to battle it. They started testing products originally for Alpine and Nordic Skiing, but they've expanded to outdoor activities in general. In the case of the Evolution Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket, Swix went all out to ensure cross country skiers would benefit from the best of both worlds in terms of combining air-permeable wind-resistant microfiber and GoreTex fabrics. Together, the combination offers optimal wind and water resistance, not to mention outstanding breathability. We're also loving the fit of this jacket—design with the ProFit Revolution series—which is loved by so many nordic skiers. From riding rolling hills to skating across flats, the Evolution Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket has your back against the wind and snow during your training sessions.
- Durable cross country skiing jacket that can withstand wind and snow
- GoreTex Infinium windproof and water-resistant, breathable fabric
- Elastic CAD knitted center real panel for flexibility
- Fully lined with elastic mesh and comes with elastic internal cuffs
- Reflective details and refined detailing for quality craftsmanship
- Item #SWIL54A
- [front] Gore-Tex Infinium (100% polyester), [back] 80% nylon, 20% spandex, [lining] 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?