Whether you're soaring around the Nordic track or jogging on snowy sidewalks, these pants will help you stay warm against winter's chill. A windproof membrane at the front keeps you shielded from blasts of frigid air, while their stretchy construction enables free and easy movement.
- Softshell pants designed for Nordic skiing and cold winter runs
- Windproof and breathable front membrane fights off freezing gusts
- Stretchy fabric, including back flex panel, enhances mobility
- Softshell construction is lightly insulating on icy morning starts
- Reflective details keeps you visible on low-light jogs
- Back fabric provides breathability to keep your temp regulated
- Item #SWI00HQ
- [front, lower back legsl] polyester, [back panel] 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing, running, hiking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2019
Great pant for XC skiing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 180 lbs
Got these for my boyfriend to use when skate skiing. Have only used a couple times but they are stretchy to offer a good range of motion and pair well with a nice base layer underneath to help keep you warm. They are form fitting and a little tight in the butt but overall a great pant and fit for XC skiing.