Put your roller skiing to work.
Before the winter storms really start rolling in, make sure you're prepared for the season with the Swix Men's Bekke Tech Jacket. Unless you're new to Nordic, you'll know that industry-fixture Swix has been bringing Scandinavian hardiness and style to Nordic skiers around the world for over half a century.
The Bekke Tech arrives as an all-season workhorse jacket; made with a lightweight but durable blend of polyester and spandex, the Bekke Tech comes with a water-resistant finish to keep you dry on the days you're skiing through snow squalls, as well as stretchier accent panels to allow for more airflow. Brushed polyester fleece on the jacket's interior helps hold a layer of warm air against your skin on bitterly cold mornings, while ventilation holes and a mesh lining keep moisture moving to the surface when you start to heat up. Swix wisely includes a wealth of pockets, including chest, media, and hand, to help you keep snacks and a smartphone close at hand — the former for preventing mid-workout bonking and the latter for capturing the pristine winter scenes you'll be skiing by.
- All-season jacket for a range of Nordic skiing conditions
- Slim fit accommodates lightweight baselayers
- Water-resistant finish repels surprise snow showers
- Stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric moves with you
- Ample ventilation keeps you cool and dry as you work hard
- Item #SWI007R
- [main body] 86% polyester, 14% spandex, water-resistant finish, [stretch panels] 88% polyester, 12% spandex, [mesh lining] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- 2 hand, 1 media, 1 chest, 1 back
- underarm vents
- Recommended Use
- Nordic skiing, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year