Why We Like The Swix Arendal Glove
When cross-country ski training turns windy, we trust the Swix Arendal Glove to keep our hands warm and dry so that we can stay on the track longer. Thumb and knuckle gussets along with Lycra finger walls let us make on-the-fly gear adjustments with ease.
- Soft-shell glove built for cross-country skiing
- Primaloft insulation keeps our hands toasty on bitterly cold days
- Durable Chamude palm withstands repeated abuse from ski poles
- Neoprene cuff keeps snow and wind out
- Hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit
- Item #SWIL564
- [face fabric] synthetic, [finger walls, knuckle gussets] Lycra, [cuffs] neoprene
- hook-and-loop strap
- Palm Grip
- cross-country skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help