Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Session Snowboard Binding
Attach the Switchback Session Snowboard Binding to your favorite all-mountain or big-mountain board and get ready to charge. This super responsive binding boasts a beefy flex and sturdy construction to make sure you have the confidence needed to perform at a high level.
The FL Highbacks are tall and stiff for big mountain shredding but remain torsionally flexible so that you can still express yourself in the park when you want to. Coupling that with the fully tool-less customization of the aluminum and nylon Aeron base and padding ensure that you will have the perfect fit and board feel whether you are running a channel or 4-hole system. Finally the adjustable, triple action ratchet boasting Eames straps will ensure that your feet stay locked in while you billygoat big mountain lines or rip a fat method off of a boosty natural hit.
- Responsive bindings for hard charging freestyle minded boarders
- Stiff flex boosts control and response when you need it most
- FL Highback is tall and stiff while remaining torsionally flexible
- Aeron base cuts down on weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Aeron padding blends shock absorption with control and adjustability
- Eames straps lock your foot in while minimizing pressure points
- Tool-less adjustment allows for full customization and comfort
- Item #SWT001I