Select style & size:Select options
Unleash mayhem on park jibs and urban rails.
When he's attacking urban spots with his mind-blowing freestyle creativity the way vikings ruthlessly raided villages, legendary Icelandic rider Eiki Helgason relies on his signature Switchback Eiki Pro Model Snowboard Binding to get the job done. It has a softer flex that offers him total freestyle freedom so he canpush the limits of what's possible on a snowboard.
The Flatback highback allows tons of side-to-side mobility for maximum tweakage on grabs and jibs, while still offering the support needed for sending big jumps. A result of three years of development, the new Aeron baseplate is made from a combination of forged aluminum and nylon for lightweight response and rugged durability. Miller straps are pre-curved and perforated for a boot-wrapping fit that maximizes response without creating pressure points. Like all of Switchback's bindings, the Eiki Pro Model is adjustable without the use of tools, giving you on-the-fly modification, as well as customization with all of Switchback's parts.
- Freestyle freedom for park and urban domination
- Flatback highback allows maximum tweakage on jibs and airs
- Aeron baseplate is incredibly light and strong
- Miller straps offer low-profile comfort and security
- Plush EVA padding cushions landings and rough terrain
- Tool-less interchangeable with Switchback parts
- Triple Action ratchets click in quickly and securely
- Small mounting disc allows better, truer board flex
- Item #SWT0019