Select Style & Size
EXOTherm2 Brake Pads
The SwissStop EXOTherm2 goes above and beyond the competition, crafted from a special compound that's engineered to last longer while providing smooth, powerful, and consistent braking performance. In addition to the EXOTherm2 compound, these pads employ cooling fins on the backplate for better heat management under heavy braking, ensuring your brakes don't fade on long, challenging descents.
- Enjoy longer pad life with these aftermarket brake pads
- EXOTherm2 compound offers powerful, quiet, consistent braking
- Cooling fins on backplate work to minimize brake fade
- Works with Shimano and SRAM mountain and road brakes (see tech specs for full compatibility)
- Item #SUI1WU1
- [compound] EXOTherm2 organic
- [Disc 26] SRAM Level TL, Level T, Level, DB5, DB3, DB1, XO, XX, Avid Elixir 9, 5, 3, 1, CR, R, [Disc 28] Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M988, BR-M985, XT BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M7100, BR-M675, BR-M666, Deore BR-M615, Alfine BR-S700, BR-RS785, BR-R785, FSA K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150, [Disc 32] SRAM Red eTap AXS (Gen. 1 'Mono-Bloc' caliper), eTap HRD,Red 22 HRD (B1), Force 22 HRD (B1), Force 1 HRD, Rival 22 HRD (B1), Rival 1 HRD, Apex 1 HRD, S-700 HRD (B1), Level Ultimate, TLM (2016-2019), [Disc 34] Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, Tiagra BR-4770, GRX BR-RX810, BR-RX400, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305
- Claimed Weight
- [Disc 28 pair] 22g
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
June 2, 2020
I am wearing out Shimano L03A pads in 3 weeks on my gravel bike. Will these pads fit GRX 400 brakes? Answer: According to the Swiss Stop website(https://www.swissstop.ch/brakepads/discbrakes/disc34/exotherm2/), the #34's fit GRX 810/400 brakes.