Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Vision Seven Shred Sock
Swiftwick socks were for us, love at first sight. Well, we didn't actually fall in love until after we tried them on because, at the time, Swiftwick socks were rather boring to look at. The comfort factor was off the charts but solid colors of grey, white, or black were your only options. Nevertheless, the socks felt so great, we looked past this small detail but now Swiftwick has added some color and graphical treatment to its sock game. In the case of the Vision Seven Shred Sock, Swiftwick spins Olefin yarns to create a fabric that offers exceptional stretch, breathability and keeps their position on your feet and ankles over the entirety of your ride. The seven-inch cuff offers an optimal compressive fit that supports muscles and helps increase circulation. Durable heel and toe areas add longevity and at the front, a seamless toe construction reduces bulk and irritation in snug-fitting cycling shoes.
- Enjoy happy feet with this compressive cycling sock
- On-trend 7-inch cuff supports without restriction
- Soft, stretchy material wicks moisture efficiently
- The cushion-free design works well with snug cycling shoes
- Item #SWF001J
- 80% nylon,13% olefin, 7% spandex
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2018
Swift as the wind!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my dad so he'd stop wearing white crew socks while biking. He looks much cooler now and loves that they are comfortable and keep his feet dry.