Charge into comfort.
Take advantage of Nature's own technical fiber with the Swiftwick Pursuit Seven Merino Socks. Crafted with just the right amount of support and coverage, these seven-inch crew socks give you a barrier against stray branches on the trail, as they gently hug your calves. On the toe and heel, Swiftwick employs medium cushion that's versatile for hard-hitting trail days on the bike, or hiking into the backcountry, while the toe features seamless design that prevents irritation and chaffing. These particular socks combine the odor-fighting and quick drying properties of merino wool with a touch of nylon and spandex that boosts durability, and offers a gentle stretch that always returns to original shape to keep you comfortable on the longest days in the saddle.
- Breathable socks for hard-hitting trails
- Medium cushion takes the sting out of rock gardens
- Prevent irritation and chaffing with seamless toe
- Merino meets a touch of nylon for added durability
- 7-inch cuff gives you the coverage you want on the trail
- Item #SWF000X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 220lbs
I really like these socks. Finally a company that makes socks that fit on man sized feet. Most companies only makes socks for little boys. But these do the trick. 48 Wide.