More than just a layer between your foot and your shoe, the Swiftwick Performance Two Sock provides a close-fitting, dynamic barrier that ensures a dry, cool foot during any aerobic activity.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Ankle height prevents rubbing from the collar of your running, hiking, or golf shoe
- Item #SWF0020
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2019
So absurd, A HOLE!
I bought this brand for the first time. It's my first run socks. But...... It's so absurd. What should I do? This product has a hole in the front! I'm so busy. I don't have time to exchange... I feel so sad and heartbreaking... How can you solve this problem?
March 3, 2019
I've been wearing these socks while running a lot they've really helped hug my feet in all the right places. I've felt a considerable amount less foot fatigue while wearing these.
June 10, 2018
Best cycling socks I've ever owned!
Seriously, best cycling socks I've ever worn. Breath really nice, great material and the medium size fits my foot like a glove. Made in the USA is just icing on the cake. You might be hesitant by the price tag, but once you try them on you will know why they cost as much. I ordered several pairs in different styles for both road and mountain biking.
August 29, 2016
Compression! Compression! Compression!
Need Compression? Well these are the socks for you! I love these!
June 30, 2016
Durable + Compression = Love
Swiftwick socks are fantastic. Nice and snug to your leg, no sliding up and down., and durable to withstand many wash cycles. It is one of those socks that you could feasibly buy 2-3 pairs and rotate those through consistently and not see the sock break down. For those of you that wear out socks and take pride in it... Good luck wearing these ones out... Happy cruising out there!
April 23, 2016
My go to brand for socks
As with all my previous reviews, the quality is top notch. Never fades and fits like its brand new every time. This size is my favorite by far
September 14, 2015
My new favorite socks
Great arch support, well-placed seams on the toes (they don't get in the way), moderate fabric thickness, and nice moisture wicking make for an altogether great sock. Personally, I don't really get the trend towards ever-higher cuffs on cycling socks, so I think the cuff height on these particular socks is just about perfect. I would have bought more, but I bought the last pair in stock at the time.
July 17, 2015
Just good socks
I'm simple. I just like things that work. Socks are something I should put on and never think about/. These socks do just that. They're comfy, wick moisture well and last forever.