A ride to the other side of the city can squeeze a lot of sweat from your pores, but with the breathable Swiftwick Performance Four Sock, you don't have to deal with pools of sweat in your cycling shoe.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression double cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Four-inch ankle height prevents rubbing from the collar of your running, hiking, or cycling shoe
- Item #SWF0023
What do you think about this product?
July 25, 2019
Fit really good this is one of the best so far
July 10, 2019
Super compressed but it feels really good and not constricting in any way. Will buy more.
June 13, 2019
Great sock. I use them for just about everything. Biking, running, hiking, everyday use. The tight fit is super comfortable and the material does a great job wicking away sweat. After one use I had to get more.
June 6, 2019
Killer Compression Sock
One of my favorite socks ever. I originally got into swiftwick socks for biking, but was soon converted and wear them pretty much across the board now. I'm a huge fan of the snug fit, and compared to other cycling/mild compression socks, these seem to have lasted forever. Will buy more when the current batch bites the dust.
May 19, 2019
My New Favorite Socks
I love these guys, Had to Grab Two Pair!
April 6, 2019
No Blisters No Problem
The tight fit of these socks does a great job wicking moisture away from sweaty feet, and the lack of movement between your foot and shoe does wonders to prevent blisters on long days. Swiftwick socks have outlasted many other brands in my drawer, and I keep going back to their performance line year after year.
August 26, 2018
Swiftwick socks are the best
Only socks I wear - they have a great fit and always stay in place. I have multiple pairs, styles and colors and truly believe these are the best athletic socks.
August 7, 2018
Need to buy more
These socks are a win. For one, they are super comfy and the toe seam is hardly noticeable. Some socks have an annoying toe seam that causes pressure points, these do not. They are breathable and do a good job wicking moisture to keep your feet dry, as the brand name implies. They provide some compression for the foot/ankle/calf and they seem to help stabilize my ankle a bit because of this. I use them for mountain biking but they seem like they would be good for any physical activity. Durability is good so far. Fit is true to size. I plan to buy more.
January 6, 2018
Love these socks.
I have 4-5 pairs of these ranging in size from the low profiles to the 4 inches. I love them and they do great in warm and cold weather. Highly recommend them.
August 4, 2016
I wear a size 12 shoe and the large size pits me perfectly. These socks are light weight and are made very well. Excellent value!
July 5, 2016
The double cuff defining Swiftwick's Performance line extends the secure compression from the foot up to the top of the sock. I'm a size 12/46.5, and the XL fits best. Large is serviceable, but the sock's heel cup sits a bit low and extends into my mid foot.
June 30, 2016
Durable + Compression = Love
Swiftwick socks are fantastic. Nice and snug to your leg, no sliding up and down., and durable to withstand many wash cycles. It is one of those socks that you could feasibly buy 2-3 pairs and rotate those through consistently and not see the sock break down. For those of you that wear out socks and take pride in it... Good luck wearing these ones out... Happy cruising out there!
July 30, 2012
Perfect Black Sock
Fit's great, no problems. I'm a US 10 or size 44 in Sidi (w/ less than 1mm before my big toe touches the inside of the shoe using Specialized BG insoles) and the MEDIUM fit perfect with out the heel cup needing to be midway up my Achilles tendon! Will order again when the need arises.