Why We Like The Aspire Zero Sock
The Aspire Zero Sock is our ideal running sock for our favorite local trails or for exploring new summits. It features firm compression and a responsive feel, plus a no-show design that stays tucked away while we run. We like how breathable this sock is, and the moisture-wicking fibers that allow everything to dry quickly.
- Swiftwicks most popular running sock is a no-show height
- Firm compression and a thin profile offers a responsive feel
- Sits below the ankle with a minimal extension above the shoe
- Channeled upper improves breathability
- Lightweight Olefin fiber wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Made in the USA
- Item #SWF002C
- 55% nylon, 40% Olefin, 5% spandex
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2019
Dad loves these!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these socks for my dad. He was interested in some compression socks for golfing. He didn't stop talking about how much he loved these socks for a week.
December 29, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
fabric is comfortable and breathable. you can't go wrong with Swiftwick