Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
When you're feeling the itch to wander some whitewater, the Sweet Protection Wanderer Helmet has your back—or, more accurately, your head. The rugged ABS shell can take a beating and get back up for more, and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer in key areas increases impact protection while maintaining a lightweight feel. Super-light EPP foam is great for absorbing the multiple low-energy impacts you're most likely to sustain while whitewater boating, and a CoolMax covering wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you cool when you're paddling under a hot desert sun.
Occigrip construction makes the helmet easily adjustable to provide a secure, yet comfortable fit that won't shift when you get tumbled in turbulent waters. Fit pads can be moved around to create a custom fit that's perfect for your dome. Four vertical vents keep fresh air flowing through and help water drain so you stay cool and comfy on the water.
- Dependable and durable protection for all-around river use
- ABS shell can withstand serious beatings
- CRP reinforcement increases strength and rigidity
- EPP padding provides lightweight impact absorption
- Adjustable Occigrip system prevents helmet from shifting
- Coolmax lining wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Four vertical vents drain water quickly and allow airflow
- Includes extra set of pads for custom fit and soft storage bag
- Item #SET004J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.