Supernova II Gore-Tex Dry Top
Built for your most river-drenched whitewater adventures, the Sweet Protection Supernova II Gore-Tex Dry Top keeps your torso dry and comfortable as you play. Made with a bombproof Gore-Tex Pro shell, neoprene sides, and cordura reinforcements, the Supernova offers serious whitewater protection whether you're running eastern creeks or play boating at the whitewater park.
A neoprene neck gasket, cuffs, and waist prevent water from working through when you're pinning down new moves at the water park, or penciling your creek boat off a a big drop. Keeping the jacket comfortable enough to wear all day is a hook and loop adjustable waist and articulated arms, which offer the free range of movement needed to make the quick moves necessary to steer a kayak down technical waterways. A single chest pocket secures any small valuables you might need out there, so you don't have to go digging around in the hull of your boat just to grab a quick snack when you pull into an eddy for a rest.
- A technical dry suit jacket for wild whitewater adventures
- Gore-Tex Pro provides a breathable, waterproof microclimate
- Adjustable gaskets guarantee dry performance and a comfortable fit
- Articulated arms ensure full paddling mobility in your playboat
- Stash small essentials in the easy-to-reach chest pocket
- Item #SET004M