Supernaut Windstopper Jacket
This jacket is ideal for fast-moving missions in the mountains when you're facing clear to mild weather conditions. It's got Gore-Tex Windstopper panels in the most susceptible areas to shield you from blustery summit winds, with a stretchy, breathable, water-resistant softshell everywhere else to help you perform at your peak.
- Light and breathable shell for higher output alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex Windstopper panels offer windproof protection in key areas
- Softshell fabric increases mobility and breathability as you move
- Water-resistant construction sheds light rain and moderate snow
- Hidden vents on chest help you cool down in a hurry
- Helmet-compatible keeps you protected in more ways than one
- Adjustment at the hood, hem, and cuffs helps seal out the elements
- Item #SETF04F
- [front torso, hood, upper sleeves] Gore-Tex Windstopper, [lower sleeves, lower front, back, sides] nylon, elastane, [lining] 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, [internal] 1 chest
- 2 ventilating chest zippers
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing & snowboarding, hiking, climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2020
Good looking, not great for tall people.
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 150 lbs
(5 stars because it is not fair to judge poorly on gear I did not use in the mountains) I am tall and thin (6'1", 150lb) with a long neck. I usually fit into a small or medium in snow gear. I tried both sizes on at home but both were too short. Large is out of the question as the fit would become too wide. The cut and design looks stylish and the slim fit would have been great if I were a couple inches shorter in the torso. The weight is true to its description, light and easy to stow away. The walls feel thinner than most shells I have used before.