Pumped For Fall
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Strutter Helmet
The Sweet Protection Strutter Helmet has become iconic in the river-running community—as its blend of protection, comfort, and style sets the standard for all other helmets in its class. LFT shell technology combines nylon and long fiberglass to make the shell super-tough with a great balance of elasticity and rigidity, and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer in the front of the helmet increases impact protection while maintaining a light weight. An EVA liner absorbs impacts without cracking, even in cold temperatures. Occigrip construction makes the helmet easily adjustable to provide a secure, yet comfortable fit that won't shift when you get tumbled in turbulent waters. Comfort pads provide a cushy feel and wick moisture, and the Strutter comes with two pad thicknesses so you can choose the one that's best for you.
- Low-profile protection for river running and playboating
- LFT technology maintains toughness with low volume
- CRP reinforcement increases strength and rigidity
- EVA liner provides great protection for low-speed impacts
- Adjustable Occigrip system prevents helmet from rolling
- Includes extra set of pads for custom fit
- Soft helmet bag for convenient storage
- Item #SET004K
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.