Select a Size
Select a Color
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it’s finally time for some warm-weather river running. On days like these, you need the Sweet Protection Shazam short, designed for comfort on and off the water. A below-the-knee cut keeps you happy on extended paddles as you don't have to constantly manage irritating seams or cuffs. The durable polyester material is lightweight and quick-drying for ultimate aquatic protection to keep you cool in the summer heat and dry when the rapids get hairy. For all-day enjoyment on your next blue sky whitewater day wear the Shazam short and pair them with the Sabrosa dry top for added full-body coverage.
- A warm-weather paddle pant for comfort on and off the water
- Lightweight polyester fabric offers cool relief on hot days
- Quick-drying material provides on-water reliability
- Below-the-knee cut offers extra leg coverage
- Zippered thigh pocket securely stows car keys
- Pairs well with the Sabrosa Dry Top for full protection
- Item #SET004P
- 100% polyester
- Waistband Closure
- regular, below-the-knee
- 2 hand, 1 thigh zip
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 22, 2019
Great except for the fly
- I've used it several times
I bought these shorts to replace a pair of Kokatat Surf Trunks that had fallen apart after 4 years of constant use. The design is nice compared to other shorts because the back of the waist is raised slightly, although not as high as the Shambala short, and the fabric covers the knees. The raised back helps to keep my shirt tucked in when I'm leaning forward in my kayak, and the extended fabric over the knees helps protect against small scrapes. The only design element that I don't like is the fly. It is a lycra insert with no opening, but I prefer a button fly for easier access.