Cutting-edge construction keeps you dry and comfortable.
Named for its space-age appearance and high tech materials, the Sweet Protection Intergalactic Dry Suit keeps you completely dry during hours of whitewater play or flatwater paddling. This dry suit features rugged Gore-Tex Pro material that's completely waterproof and extremely breathable, giving you long-lasting performance that stands up to serious punishment and extreme conditions. In addition to the Gore-Tex Pro material throughout, this dry suit uses Cordura to combat premature wear in critical areas, such as the elbow, knees, thighs, ankles, and seat.
Zipping open at the front, this dry suit has a diagonal chest zip, making it easy to take on and off (relative to other dry suits) by yourself. The front chest zip uses an extra-wide TiZip zipper and hook-and-loop flap to protect against the intrusion of water. The dry suit's cuffs use Yamamoto neoprene with adjustable hook-and-loop closures for a secure, snug fit, while the thick latex bottlenecks block water from soaking through. The dry suit's extra-wide ankle cuffs and sealed Gore-Tex Pro socks keep your feet bone dry, even after a long day in the boat. And zippered pockets at the left arm and thigh keep valuables safe and protected.
- Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer)
- Cordura in high-wear areas (elbow, knees, thighs, ankles, seat)
- Diagonal front chest zip with hook-and-loop flap
- Neck tube drain
- Extra-wide TiZip zippers
- Yamamoto neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Thick latex bottleneck wrist gaskets
- Waist seal tube made of Yamamoto neoprene
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment
- Double-layer neoprene shin protection
- Zippered pockets at left arm and thigh
- Extra-wide ankle cuffs with hook-and-loop closure
- Sealed Gore-Tex Pro socks
- Item #SET000E