Select Style & Size
Alpine 17.5/200 Crew Top
Spend your days chasing mountain peaks and your evenings huddled around a campfire in the Sweet Protection Alpine baselayer top. Made of superfine Merino wool, this top uses lightweight insulating wool fibers to regulate moisture and temperature to keep you going no matter what your adventure holds. When temperatures drop at the summit, heat gets trapped in for warmth and when the down-hike heats you up, perspiration is absorbed and evaporated to keep you cool and dry. With natural antibacterial properties, you can wash less and wear more because you aren’t limited to one-day wear with odor-resistant Merino wool. From cold water kayaking to frigid days on the ski hill, layer over this top for a comfortable day of your favorite activity.
- A wool baselayer top for cold weather performance
- Merino wool offers insulation and temperature regulation
- Superfine wool fabric offers natural odor-resistance
- crew neck and longer hem provide full coverage
- Slim-fitting design ensures easy layering under ski coats and drysuits
- Item #SET004R
- 100% Merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- 200 g/m²
- form-fitting, full-length
- crew neck
- yes, natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, mountaineering, kayaking, backpacking, camping, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I use this for fat biking, it would be an understatement to say it gets the job done. I find a lot of biking base layers are too tight or too short and this solves that problem. The longer torso means no riding up while on the trails. Super warm and keeps you dry. I had this with a wind breaker on in 30 degree weather and felt toasty. Would highly recommend for bikers.