Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Paddle Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Alpine 17.5/200 Pant
Summer is coming to a close and winter weather is rolling in but that doesn’t mean fishing season has ended, there are fish out there and you mean to bag them. When the rain clouds roll in and temperatures drop the Sweet Protection Alpine 17.5/200 pant has you prepared. Layered nicely under your fishing waders, you have nothing to fear except for losing that next bite. Made of superfine Merino wool, this pant uses lightweight insulating wool fibers to regulate moisture and temperature to keep you going no matter what your day holds. When frigid river waters cool you down, body heat gets trapped in for warmth, and when the sun starts shining on your hike out perspiration is absorbed to keep you cool and dry. With natural antibacterial properties, you can wash less and wear more because you aren’t limited to one-day wear with odor-resistant Merino wool. From cold waters to hot hikes, layer over these pants for a comfortable day of your favorite activity.
- A wool baselayer pant for cold weather performance
- Merino wool offers insulation and temperature regulation
- Superfine wool fabric offers natural odor-resistance
- High-waisted full-length cut provides full coverage
- Slim-fitting design ensures easy layering under snow pants and drysuits
- Item #SET004T
- 100% Merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- 200 g/m²
- form-fitting, full-length
- yes, natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, mountaineering, kayaking, backpacking, camping, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?