Select a Size
Select a Color
With all the outdoor companies out there overusing the letter X to imply that their product is somehow more Xtreme than another, it would be easy to assume that Swany was trying to pull off the same maneuver with its X-Change II Gloves. But the X here actually stands for cross-over, and given the X-Change's durable construction, waterproof breathable fabrics, and Tri-plex insulation system, the folks at Swany nailed it when naming these shred-loving, backcountry-ripping, park-smoking, sled-eating gloves—they'll hold up to years of your Xtreme abuse.
- Xtreme gloves for extreme skiers and snowboarders
- Waterproof Dryfinger fends off winter's elements
- Tri-plex insulation system assures winter-worthy warmth
- Swany Soft Shell exterior amplifies breathability
- Swany Dry lining wicks sweat off your hands
- Zippered utility pocket sized for handwarmers
- Item #SWA0039
- [exterior] Swany Soft Shell, smooth grain leather [interior] Swany Dry lining
- Dryfinger II
- drawcord, quick-release strap
- Palm Grip
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- zippered utility pocket
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 8, 2018
Mostly good with one exception
- I've put it through the wringer
Tough wearing, warm, versatile, with good dexterity. My issue is that in essence there are two cuffs. The first is stiff and stays in place. But the outer one is much lighter material and while you can cinch it, it never stays in place while skiing and creeps towards the wrist. I've got long arms, so I'll often be left with a little gap of exposed skin. I've used them for many seasons and they take a beating yet are holding up well. I'll eventually replace them with something with a longer stiff collar.
November 14, 2017
Swany never fails
I bought these gloves for my boyfriend. He refuses to make the move to mittens ( I've tried). These gloves prove his point, they fit him very well and do a great job of keeping his hands clean and dry. They also go higher up on the arm to allow for better protection against any snow getting in. Huge plus in his mind.