When wouldn't you wear them?
With all the outdoor companies out there overusing the letter X to imply that their product is somehow more Xtreme than another, it would be easy to assume that Swany was trying to pull off the same lame maneuver with their X-Change II Gloves. But the X here actually stands for cross-over, and given the X-Change's durable construction, waterproof breathable fabrics, and Tri-plex insulation system, the folks at Swany nailed it when naming these shred-loving, backcountry-ripping, park-smoking, sled-eating gloves. They'll hold up to years of your Xtreme abuse.
- Xtreme gloves for extreme skiers and snowboarders
- Waterproof Dryfinger fends off winter's elements
- Tri-plex insulation system assures winter-worthy warmth
- Swany Soft Shell exterior amplifies breathability
- Swany Dry lining wicks sweat off your hands
- Zippered utility pocket sized for handwarmers
- Item #SWA0039
- Q & A
Swany never fails
I bought these gloves for my boyfriend. He refuses to make the move to mittens ( I've tried). These gloves prove his point, they fit him very well and do a great job of keeping his hands clean and dry. They also go higher up on the arm to allow for better protection against any snow getting in. Huge plus in his mind.