Number one for a reason.
The Swany Women's X-Change Glove is the most popular glove in Swany's collection because it's designed for skiing, snowboarding, and exploring the backcountry. To withstand abuse, the glove has a durable Swany Soft Shell and microfiber leather trim that's protected in a waterproof Dryfinger II insert and Swany Dry lining. From the ski lift to the bottom of the mountain, the smooth grain LeatherShield Palm tightly holds your poles or action camera stick so you never have to hike back up to search for missing gear.
- Swany's best-selling ski glove
- Waterproof Dryfinger fends off winter's elements
- Tri-plex insulation system assures winter-worthy warmth
- Swany Soft Shell exterior amplifies breathability
- Swany Dry lining wicks sweat off your hands
- Zippered utility pocket sized for handwarmers
- Item #SWA003A
What do you think about this product?
November 14, 2017
MFG Model No. Is this the SX-70 model or the updated SX-80?