- Mitten for bitterly cold days on the slopes
- Waterproof Dryfinger II insert provides breathable protection
- Volcotek Heat Shield traps in warmth
- Dyna-Therm lining is soft and regulates temperature
- Leather face is durable and malleable
- Finger channels keep fingers aligned
- Handwarmer pockets feature AquaGuard zippers
- Strap and cord adjustments seal out snow
- Item #SWA003T
- Q & A
Warm & sturdy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fit true-to-size. Warm and sturdily made. The only con I've found thus far is that the included wrist straps don't tighten, but I could always use some from an old pair of gloves.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I loved the gloves and would give them a 10+. They are super warm and very comfy. The leather is very soft and pliable and makes holding ski poles much easier. I don't have to grip as hard which lets my hands be more relaxed. There is an extra large space for the heat packets for extreme weather. I put 2 heat packets in and my friend that has a pair put in 4. It kept them nice and toasty.