Seek out the fresh snow.
Head into the backcountry or gear up for a day at the resort with the Swany X-Cell Glove. Its Dryfinger II insert will keep your hands dry and comfortable as you find fresh pockets of powder or sail through spring corn. Tri-Plex insulation is thick on the back of the hands for maximum warmth and thinner in the palm for dexterity. The rolled finger construction ups this dexterity so adjusting your bindings is done with ease. Cinch down the gloves with the quick release strap for a snug fit and pull tight the SpeedDraw system to secure the glove over your shell to keep the snow out for a full day of warmth and comfort on the slopes.
- Leather gloves for protection at resorts or in the backcountry
- Dryfinger II delivers breathable, waterproof protection on wet days
- Tri-Plex insulation uses combination of weights to maximize warmth
- Volcotek Heat Shield allows vapor to escape while trapping heat
- Rolled finger construction delivers dexterity to adjust bindings
- Quick release strap cinches down glove for a snug, secure fit
- Utility pocket holds hand warmers for cold days on the chairlifts
- SpeedDraw system easily cinches glove over shell to keep out snow
- Item #SWA003Q
- Q & A
Great gloves for skiing!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great skiing gloves for cold days. If you like a nice soft glove to grab your poles, then you’ll love these gloves. My hand size for most gloves are a large but a medium size for these gloves were a perfect fit. These gloves have a wrist lanyard and a cinch draw string too. I’m happy with them!