The Supreme Mitten is at the top of our list because it delivers warmth, protection, and versatility—all key offerings when you're spending the day riding ski lifts in snowy conditions. And, if you need to text friends or dig for a snack, the toaster pocket lets you pop fleece-covered fingers out for dexterity without the chill.
- Versatile mittens for skiing and riding in cold conditions
- Supple, durable leather defends against the falling flakes
- Synthetic insulation provide reliable wet weather warmth
- Back-of-hand zipper opens up so you can reach the hand out
- Removable fleece liner lets you text friends with warm fingers
- Cinch the buckle at the wrist to lock out the chilly snow
- Item #SWA004E
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2020
Best mitts I've ever owned and they look pretty rad. My hands get super cold pretty easily and these kept them perfectly toasty. On a warmer day I'd wear without the liners. I'm slightly heartbroken that I lost them after only 5 days of riding this season at my local mountain...still praying they show up in lost and found. Otherwise I'll definitely be ordering another pair.