New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
9 Baro Titanium Sport Watch
The Suunto 9 Baro Titanium watch is hands-down a must for our training and exercise needs. If you've always got your mind on the next ultra, backpacking trek, or everyday training run, then this watch is the thing for you. With up to 170 hours of battery life, this watch has three unique training modes that suit your battery life to your activity level, and features intelligent smart reminders to make sure you're charged when you head out on the trail.
When you're miles from home and your watch notices that it's running low on juice, it will automatically suggest switching to another training mode to preserve battery life, helping it finish out the run and recording data the whole way. It's got 25 hours of battery life in performance mode, 50 hours in endurance mode, 120 hours in ultra mode, and a whopping 170 hours in tour mode. That same intelligent technology will keep track of your activity history and send you reminders to charge up when it thinks you’re headed out on a run soon, ensuring that you never get stuck out on the trail without training data. And when you get home, you can easily share your times and miles on the Suunto app.
- Track hours and hours of running with this long-lasting GPS watch
- Separate training modes give you targeted battery preservation
- Waypoint names allow for easier route planning and navigation
- FusedTrack tech combines GPS and movement data to save battery
- Barometric function supplies altitude readings and storm warnings
- Titanium bezel provides durable construction and slick looks
- Heart rate monitor and 80 sport modes further help with training
- 100m water-resistance has you covered for swimming and pool running
- Item #SUNZ24E