5 G1 Watch
The Suunto 5 G1 is a do-it-all watch that combines everyday styling with sport-focused features for eighty activities including swimming, running, cycling, hiking, working out, and more. Suunto improved the convenient heart rate measurements for better specificity, and the GPS tracker includes speed, pace, and distance. The watch also helps you navigate routes safely, with points of interest, time of arrival, and a breadcrumb view to help you find your way back home. Waypoint additions and naming within the Suunto App further the navigational prowess of the Suunto 5 G1. Customizeable sport modes include graphs, automatic laps, intervals, on-screen guidance, and Suunto's own VO2 Max app that connects to your phone wireless for further customization. Everyday features include a 24/7 tracking of your daily steps, calories, and sleep. This watch also gets incoming calls, texts, and calendar notifications from your phone. All of this in a light, compact, easy-to-wear watch with interchangeable faces to switch your style every day.
- Do-it-all watch for everyday, sports, training, hiking, and more
- GPS tracking includes speed, pace, and distance
- Wrist heart rate and automatic fitness level measurements
- Route navigation with points of interest, waypoints and ETA
- 24/7 tracking of daily steps, calories, and sleep
- New Outdoor watch face displays atmospheric data on the move
- Intelligent battery (40hr) mode features charging reminders
- VO2 Max progress in Suunto's app
- Please see size chart for complete list of technical features
- Item #SUNZ246
- Housing Material
- stainless steel, glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate
- Strap Material
- Face Material
- mineral crystal
- Technical Features
- see size chart
- Bluetooth Smart
- Battery Type
- rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life
- [time] 14 days, [tracking, notifications] 7 days, [training, GPS] 20 - 40hr
- USB cable, Suunto sticker
- Claimed Weight
- ISO 6425 (50m)
- Face Size
- Manufacturer Warranty
- swimming, running, cycling, training, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 24, 2020
Does this watch have an SOS function?
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.