Select style & size:Select options
Suunto 3 HR Fitness
A lot of the times it's hard to stay on top of your health and wellness game, but it'll be a whole lot easier with the Suunto 3 HR Fitness. Designed to help you track your training and all around health, this watch features adaptive training-guidance to make workout planning simple. Based on your fitness level and training history the Suunto 3 will create a seven-day training plan for you, with targeted duration and intensity levels that are designed to help you boost your personal fitness at your own speed. And if you miss a day or get into a groove and wind up doing more than you expected, the workout plan will adapt itself to your new schedule and needs, so you don't have to stress about updating your training calendar.
When you're not working out the Suunto 3 still has your back. It's got tons of features to help you track your everyday health, including a sleep tracker to tell you the length and quality of your last rest. Once you wake up it'll keep doing its job thanks to the step counter, calorie tracker, and a rest and recovery measure to help you know how much you've got in the tank for your next workout. It also links up to your smartphone so you'll have hands-free call, text, and app notifications on the go, as well as easy GPS tracking with the Suunto app. Rounding out the features are a handy heart-rate monitor for all-day activity monitoring, and water-resistance up to 30m so you can keep track of your laps at the pool.
- This innovative watch makes health-tracking easier than ever
- Adaptive training guides create 7-day workout plans just for you
- Keeps track of your daily steps and calories burned
- Sleep tracker logs the length and quality of your nightly sleep
- Stress and recovery measurement helps you plan your workout better
- GPS compatibility with the Suunto app for accurate distance tracking
- 30m water-resistance lets you work out in the pool
- Notifications from your smart phone make daily life more convenient
- Item #SUN002P
- Q & A
Does it log altitude?