Up To 60% Off:
Shop Our Cyber Monday Sale
Select a color:Black Red
Select a size:
An essential tool for mountaineers, backcountry skiers, and wilderness travelers. A fun tool for everyone else.
The weather was clear for days as your expedition ascended 10,000 feet, but then the barometric pressure started to change and your Storm Alarm went off. Thanks to the Suunto Core Altimeter Watch, you set up your high-altitude camp ahead of the big storm and are in your sleeping bag sipping hot cocoa before it hits. Bravo.
- Highly sophisticated altimeter provides detailed data on your current elevation and elevation change over time—usable up to 29.500 feet
- Seven-day altitude log and keeps track of your elevation gained and lost for you—so you can focus on the climb at hand
- Keep an eye on approaching storms with an innovative motion-sensing barometric altimeter with seven-day memory and Storm Alarm feature
- Additional features include timekeeping, date, chronograph, alarm functions, and underwater depth measurement to 30 meters.
- Improved interface over previous models for a more user-friendly design
- Parlez-vous français? Kannst du Deutsch? Habla Español? Yo, you speak English? The Suunto Core Altimeter Watch can answer oui, ja, sí, and yup
- Slim profile, stylish design, and comfortable strap means you’ll probably want to take it to business meetings and out to dinner with your spouse too
- Item #SUN0090
4 based on 172 ratings
5 Stars - 82 reviews
4 Stars - 48 reviews
3 Stars - 14 reviews
2 Stars - 16 reviews
1 Stars - 12 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.