Up To 60% Off
Helps you reach peak running performance.
The Suunto Ambit2 R GPS Watch optimizes your aerobic performance through providing a wide array of real-time running statistics. A built-in accelerometer displays your current speed, in addition to measuring pace, cadence, and distance. This watch is ANT+ enabled, allowing use with compatible heart rate monitors and foot pods. When paired with compatible heart rate monitors (sold separately), this watch displays average heart rate and calories in real time, also allowing post-run VO2 max calculation on Movescount.com.
The built-in GPS and 3D compass provide route navigation, in addition to storing points of interest and tracks. Especially useful when disorientation sets in, the GPS guides you back to your starting point with track back navigation. In addition, a built-in altimeter measures total ascent and descent when you're running up steep grades, as well as tracking vertical speed for monitoring performance.
This watch is compatible with both PC and Mac using the free Moveslink application and Movescount.com online software. The Movescount.com online software works to provide post-workout statistics, and it shows your running track and altitude profile for further analysis and planning.
- Aluminum housing, mineral crystal glass
- Water resistant to 50 meters (164 feet)
- 12/24-hour time, one daily alarm, calender, dual time
- 3D digital compass shows declination, heading in degrees
- GPS route navigation and track back; GPS measures tracks, points of interest
- Altimeter measures total ascent/descent, vertical speed
- Built-in accelerometer measures pace, speed, cadence
- ANT+ equipped, compatible with wireless heart rate belts (sold separately)
- PC & Mac compatible, uploads data to Movescount.com via Moveslink app
- Rechargeable battery with 12-hour battery life when using GPS
- Item #SUN000D