Select a size:
Why We Like The Surftech x Prana Bark Aleka Tuflite V-Tech Stand-Up Paddleboard
Surftech teamed up with Prana to make the Aleka Stand-Up Paddleboard peacefully stylish for paddlers practicing yoga. It's shaped for enhanced stability suitable for yoga and beginners finding their balance, and the pointed nose adds some play for intermediate riders in small-to-medium surf. Surftech's Tuflite V-Tech construction includes a beautiful bamboo veneer underneath Prana's colorful style, and biomass-based foam nods toward a sustainable creation. The 3/4-length padding provides a comfy grip whether you're practicing a particularly complicated posture or Shavasana. There are tie-downs to anchor yourself in rivers, and the large handle helps you move from car to shore.
- Prana-styled SUP styled with enough stability for yoga
- Shaped for flatwater and small-to-medium surf
- Tuflite V-Tech construction includes a beautiful bamboo veneer
- 3/4-length deck pad provides a grippy, cushioned feel
- Deck tie-downs, ledge handle, and rear handle assist with travel
- Ecoboard Project uses 20% biomass-based foam
- Item #SFCX01G
- 10ft 4in, 11ft 2in
- Tuflite V-Tech (molded bamboo micro-sandwich, fiberglass with EPS and GreenPoxy)
- [10ft 4in] 30in, [11ft 2in] 29in
- [10ft 4in] 4.5in, [11ft 2in] 4.8in
- [10ft 4in] 165L, [11ft 2in] 181L
- Deck Pad
- 3/4-length Bloom foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.