Clear your mind and improve your physical fitness at the same time when you take to the water on the Surftech x Prana Women's Bark Aleka Paddleboard. It has a versatile shape that's stable enough for experienced paddlers on flat-water, but also performs in small-to-medium surf, and it's built with eco-friendlier construction that reduces the amount of environmentally harmful materials needed for manufacturing.
Surftech's Tuflite construction is already known for its performance and durability, but this paddleboard sports an upgraded version that features bio-based resin and Bloom bio-based foam to reduce the need for petroleum-based materials. In fact, it's certified Level One by Sustainable Surf's EcoBoard project. Catering to fitness-minded paddlers, this board's shape is narrower and less stable than entry-level boards, which lets it move more efficiently while also allowing you to properly engage your core with every stroke. And to top it all off, it features stunning artwork from Prana with patterns that match their 2018 swimwear line.
- Versatile SUP for paddlers seeking fun and fitness
- Eco-friendlier bio-based materials used where possible
- Tuflite construction offers performance and durability
- Narrower outline for efficiency and core engagement
- Deck pad for comfort and traction
- Deck tie-downs secure extra layers or bag
- Padded handle for easier carrying
- Item #SFC006F
- Q & A
What is the Weight of this Board?