Why We Like The Water Hog Surfboard
A longboard feel with shortboard performance and a tough-as-nails backbone: that pretty much sums up the Surftech Water Hog Surfboard. Combining Al Merrick's mini-longboard shape with a thruster set-up that craves slow-moving, medium-to-big waves, the Water Hog maximizes speed and gets as playful as we want. It may be a little washy for beginners due its fun-board length, performance concave, and V-shape through the small squash tail, but intermediate and advanced riders appreciate its unique shape.
- Longboard feel meets shortboard performance in this surfboard
- Tuflite virtually eliminates the possibility of water absorption
- Mini-longboard shape designed for medium-to-big waves
- V-shaped, performance concave ideal for intermediate to advanced riders
- Item #SFC0108
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
- 7 ft 2 in, 7 ft 10 in
- (7ft 2in) 17.25 in, (7ft 10in) 17.5 in
- (7ft 2in) 21 in, (7ft 10in) 22 in
- (7ft 2in) 14.88 in, (7ft 10in) 15 in
- (7ft 2in) 2.63 in, (7ft 10in) 2.75 in
- [7ft 2in] 43.3L [7ft 10] 54.4L
- FCS (tri set-up)
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2018
This board is a great board, the volume of the 7'2" is 42L and the 7'10" is 54L
September 10, 2018
no volume info on a board called the WH?
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
People looking for a board called the Water Hog most likely want volume information.
September 12, 2011
hello, I would like to buy this board. I...
hello, I would like to buy this board. I leave in Marseille (France). In how many time will I receive it if I buy it now? Do you have one in stock? thanks