sale $1485.22 $2284.9535% Off
Competition-grade design for the competitive paddler.
When you see 'pro' and 'elite' in a title, it's safe to assume that top athletes and high-level performance will be involved. The Surftech Pro-Elite Stand-Up Paddleboard is sleek, fast, and super-lightweight, so it's no wonder that it crosses finish lines in top spots all over the world on a regular basis. The Pro-Elite is ready whether you compete in a local, regional, or global circuit or you simply want a swift paddleboard for your morning workout or weekend coastal tour.
- ProElite construction features a one-pound fused-cell EPS core with two-layer fiberglass deck (top) layers and added sheet foam for durability underfoot
- Domed deck sheds water and allows wind to roll over the board for reduced resistance and increased speed
- Long, narrow shape slices through choppy water to create a fast vessel that glides across the water
- Bottom features a single fiberglass layer as well as a blended carbon and biaxial glass layer for added stiffness
- Stringer-less, ultralight design makes this board suitable for competition or faster leisure paddles—durability was sacrificed to shed weight, though, so be careful
- Two-piece deck pad and carry handle make long trips on the board more comfortable and transport easy
- Single eight-inch fin suits fast, straight tracking on flatwater
- Item #SFC0165
[Latitude] 12 ft 6 in, [Navigator] 14 ft
[Latitude] 30 in, [Navigator] 29 in
[Latitude] 6.18 in, [Navigator] 6.65 in
[Latitude] 255 L, [Navigator] 259 L