Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Longboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Takayama's best shape for nose riders.
Celebrating the legacy of Donald Takayama, the Surftech In The Pink Tuflite PC Surfboard is the iconic Waikiki surfer's best shape for nose riders with its wide, stable nose platform. It's also great for someone seeking a single longboard for virtually any surf you find yourself paddling into, whether it's summer ankle biters or pumping overhead swells in the late-fall and winter. You'll find the hard edge rails and 2 + 1 fin set-up allow for maneuverability, regardless if you're arcing longer lines or performing quick turns straight up the lip of the wave.
- Shape by iconic Waikiki surfer Donald Takayama
- Designed for nose riders with a wide, stable nose platform
- Excels in all conditions, from sloppy swells to overhead days
- Hard edge rails and 2 + 1 fin set-up for manueverability
- Tuflite-PC construction (FCS II/EPS/Epoxy/Gloss finish)
- Fins not included
- Item #SFC006E