Surfs and paddles fast.
The Channel Islands Performer 2 Surfboard by Surftech uses a lower entry rocker than the original Performer for easier wave catching and increased performance in smaller surf. It's designed to surf and paddle fast, as well as retain the maneuverability of the original Performer with its blunt nose shape and squash tail with a 2+1 fin setup. Tuflite Pro Carbon construction means it's extremely lightweight without sacrificing durability, so you'll have this longboard for years to come. Please note, the fins aren't included.
- Original Performer shape with lower entry rocker
- Surfs fast with maneuverability of original Performer
- Lower entry rocker for catching waves and smaller surf
- Longboard with blunted nose shape and squash tail design
- Tuflite Pro Carbon (PC) construction for strength-to-weight
- 2 + 1 fin setup (fins not included)
- Item #SFC006D
Tuflite-PC (Pro Carbon)
lower entry rocker
2 + 1 fin setup
limited 1 year